Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving Eve

It's the night before Thanksgiving & I'm doing something I've never done on this night before.  I'm sitting home.  Our church has always had an annual bake sale the night before Thanksgiving & it is our biggest fundraiser of the year.  I'm talking layered cakes go for $500+.  It's that big.  So I am really sad to be missing it but Miss Mallory decided she was going to go to bed tonight at 6:30 & I am staying home with her so Patrick could go to assist the auctioneer.   

I never know what to do with myself when I have free time like this.  I could do something productive (like fold the pile of clothes sitting on my couch) but instead I always end up getting on the computer & watching The Real Housewives.  Atlanta is on now...good entertainment :) 

Tomorrow, we are getting up early (probably earlier than I want, since the little miss had such an early bedtime tonight), going to my parent's house & doing lots of cooking & eating & family time.  Ahh good times with lots of pictures to come!         

No comments:

Post a Comment